Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Cards with Jane Clark

Hi everyone, it's Jane here sharing two cards with you. 
My first card titled 'Smile' is made with a collection of fabulous flower pieces -  
 Dandelions,
  Lavender shrub
 Shrub Set 1, 2 & 3
 I coated them all with a range of coloured
 embossing powders, how delicious do they look? The fine details of these are just
stunning and I can see myself using these a lot!! 
 


 I have attached the pieces using PVA glue and layered them over each other to create a field
 of flowers. I coated the 'Smile' loopy font with silver embossing powder and added
 that on top.



My second card is a play with fonts. This idea popped into my head instantly when
 I saw these chipboard glasses, I just fell in love with them and needed to make this
 fun and quirky styled card!


Well I hope you enjoyed them and that  I've given you some inspiration.
 Cheers and happy creating!
Jane xxx



Photobucket

5 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

I like your creativity there. The first card is awesome with all those bright colors, the second one - is quite funny

Vanessa said...

loooooooooooooove them both, so creative Jane and so much fun, brought huge smile to my face as soon as I saw them. Thanks for sharing.

Di Garling said...

Love them both Jane. You never cease to amaze. You always come up with such great innovative cards. Love the way you have layered the chippies on the first one & ADORE the way you have used the spectacles on the second one. Great post Jane. Cheers Di xo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing cards! Loving those eyes!!!!!! :D

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVING the colours in the first card, so pretty! And the second card is so clever!