Friday, July 19, 2013

Shabby Chic Layouts
By Keren Tamir

"Always and Forever"


For this monochromatic layout, I used the Floral Branch and the Love Bird Swing. I simply painted them in a tan colored paint and then doodled on them with a brown pen.




As this is a picture of my husband and I, I decided to use the title Always and Forever. I also painted it in light acrylic paint and inked it with brown fluid chalk edger.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Cherish"


I used the Frame round ornate to frame my picture. I covered it with gesso and then stamped it with a script stamp and edged it in black coal fluid edger.


 I used the Chevron border along the page. I primed it with gesso and then covered it in dimensional gel paint by Art Anthology. Then stamped it with a doily pattern.


The last 2 Crafty piece I used was the Cherish title. After priming in gesso, I inked it in red Inka Gold paste.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Forever"


Yes, that is my husband and I when we got married, 17 years ago. I scanned  the picture (as digital cameras were not available at the time) and I turned it black and white to make it elegant.




I framed the photo in a 2 Crafty Bec's Frame. I primed it with gesso and then covered it with Pewter crackle paint.  I also rolled some of the silver paper at the bottom of the photo as it added to the elegance of the page.


I also used two other chipboard pieces from 2 Crafty. First I added the 1" Hexagons which I primed in Gesso and then covered in silver Pearlescense Acrylic paint.
 Secondly I used the Forever title which I painted in cream colored Acrylic paint.



Hope you enjoyed my creations today. You can also visit me on my blog at:

Until next time.
Keren

Photobucket

10 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

Fabulous LOs, I like aal of them but the second one as you have combined shabby with male, and some other style. great mixture

Анита Носова said...

Wow...amazing progects!

Vanessa said...

Love them all Keren, out done yourself this month, just stunning. Adore the one with your wedding photo.

Margaret Mifsud said...

All three layouts are just gorgeous!! ox

Jan Rankine said...

Absolutely beautiful Keren.

Heather Jacob said...

amazing perfection x

Di Garling said...

Love love love them all Keren. Totally gorgeous & I love the one with your wedding photo. Fabulous post. Cheers Di xo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work, Keren!!!

Lindy Gillespie said...

They look so so beautiful - awesome work Keren!!!xoxo

Chantalle said...

So gorgeous Keren. I really love how you use similar shades so well!