Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Inspiration with Elena

Hello all,
 Elena back with you today to share my projects for July.
 
 
I am still creating the album about my pregnancy.
On this layout, I have used Angie"s Vine as the central focus on my page, falling down,
 like a branch from a tree, hanging overhead.
 
 
 
 
I just primed it randomly with Gesso.
 I wanted to achieve a more natural look of the page, so I didn't do any other altering to it.
I placed my photo on top of the Gazebo piece and sprinkled white microbeads on it.
 

and for the Bird Bath I used White Crackle paint and chalk ink.



My second LO is based on some mixed media techniques:
 
 
I used the large part of Clock Face Frame
added some Texturez on them and misted with Lindy's sprays.
 
 
I placed some Gears under and over the frame, that were inked and painted slightly with Gelatos
 
 
Also I cut Lavendar Shrub into separate parts and gessoed it slightly
 
 
I cut the flower from the Corner Spring Flowers, colored it with mists and then stamped on it. 
After that I applied some texture paste using the stencil and colored with Gelatos. I grabbed it
and added some gesso on several areas.
 
The other part I used to create the flower cluster, I used the same techniques on it.
 
 
 
My third Layout was made for Maja Design Blog
 
 
I used Frame Oval Ornate, Gessoed and lightly misted it.
 
 
Sakura flower were embossed with Lindy's 2-tones powders, these have a great shiny effect.
 
 
and for my title 
Happy - Loop Font
I used embossing powders as well as long as some misting 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects this month.
 
I cannot wait to see what you create with 2Crafty chipboard, be sure to share
 your projects with us on the
2Crafty Facebook page
 
Elena xxx
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Helen Hapsi said...

I trully can't tell which one is the best! So many details...such beautiful colours...great work!

Sarah said...

Really, really beautiful Elena - your work is amazing!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous projects Elena, love them all.

Di Garling said...

Beautiful post Elena, such beautiful layouts. I think the first is my favourite. Love what you have done with all the chippies too. Cheers Di xo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful layouts! I love them all! :D

Jan Rankine said...

These are all so beautiful and delicate Elena.

Lindy Gillespie said...

All the pages are just beautiful, love how you treatment the chippies awesome work.xoxo

Lauren Hender said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Chantalle said...

Oh my goodness, that first one is just stunning! Love all your techniques