Saturday, June 15, 2013

VINTAGE INSPIRED with Heather Jacob

Hi and welcome everyone.
Heather with you again today, showcasing some
 Vintage Inspired creations using the fabulous
2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD PIECES

'TIMELESS TREASURES '


I trimmed and inked the summer-leaf-stems, and randomly positioned
them with the paper flowers.


I separated the frame-circle-borders, inked with rusty hinge
distress ink and dabbed the edges with black versa color ink .


I inked the film-strips and placed them along the pen and ink labels
 on the left side of my page.
 I repeated the inking process with the chevron-bits-units.
I decided to mix the chevron pieces and scatter them on my page, 
drawing attention to certain features.


The chipboard pieces are raised / lifted with mounting squares
 to add extra dimension .
All the chipboard pieces are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink/Rusty Hinge, 
adding soft dabs of black Versa color ink along the edges, to create a vintage / aged feel . 


My second vintage layout 

'FRIENDSHIP'


Photo sourced from free printables images tumblr.


The heart is covered with patterned paper , inked and then stitched onto my page.
The plain-triangles are also covered in patterned paper and stacked and stitched.


I trimmed the flourish from the sybills-name-plates ,
 inked and placed it along the top of my photo.
By trimming the flourish I then have another flourish to use later .

The parisian-border ( below) is also trimmed, inked and
added among the flower and leaf cluster .



My third and final creation for today.
I created this layout in April.

'JOURNEY' 


Many thanks to Linda Eggleton for the use of her magnificent photo xoxo

Thats all from me today.
I hope I have inspired you in some way with my creations .
hugz from me x


For more info find us on 
we have updates everyday 

Photobucket

11 comments:

Patricia said...

I can just leave you some much deserved love on these LO's Heather....Stunning work!!!

Vanessa said...

Absolutely superb layouts Heather, attention to details is definitely your forte. Love them all.

Keren Tamir said...

absolutely stunning Heather!! I just love everything you create!!

Di Garling said...

EXCEPTIONAL Heather. All are stunning. Fabulous post. Cheers Di xo

Chantalle said...

Magnificent Heather!

Heather Jacob said...

thanks everyone for your warm and loving words .. hugz to each of you x

lindy Gillespie said...

I do love those vintage layouts - just awesome Heather!!!

Jan Rankine said...

Awesome layouts Heather - I just love your work.

Nicole Doiron said...

Outstanding works of art Heather!!!

Faygie Fellig said...

there is only one Heather Jacobs! awesome work. many girls do your style but none like you!!!

Elena Olinevich said...

love, love, love. so reach and so powerful