Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Resident Guest Designer - Felicity Wilson

Hello there :)
I hope you all had a lovely long weekend, squeezed in some creativity
 or got to put your feet up few a minutes and maybe a quiet 
cuppa it the sun! We had a lovely time, just at home riding our bikes all
 around in the glorious sunshine :)
Anyway, I am here today to share with you a few creations.

My first page I used an 
 Oval frame
Anthea's Butterfly
Chevron bits.
 
 
I know I have said this before on my personal blog, but I just love how this chipboard
 isn't too thick  because it allows me to layer it into my page without
 adding to much bulk  and making the page too heavy.
 
 
I love the attention this little arrows bring to the page making my
 title a little more noticeable!
 
My second page I wanted to share is one I shared during the blog hop.
Just in case you missed it :)
 
2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Oval frame
  A moment to treasure title (cut up)

 
I hope I have inspired you today to get creative and try layering 
your chipboard into your design!
 
Felicity XO 
 
Photobucket