Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Resident Guest Designer - Felicity Wilson

Hello there :)
I hope you all had a lovely long weekend, squeezed in some creativity
 or got to put your feet up few a minutes and maybe a quiet 
cuppa it the sun! We had a lovely time, just at home riding our bikes all
 around in the glorious sunshine :)
Anyway, I am here today to share with you a few creations.

My first page I used an 
 Oval frame
Anthea's Butterfly
Chevron bits.
 
 
I know I have said this before on my personal blog, but I just love how this chipboard
 isn't too thick  because it allows me to layer it into my page without
 adding to much bulk  and making the page too heavy.
 
 
I love the attention this little arrows bring to the page making my
 title a little more noticeable!
 
My second page I wanted to share is one I shared during the blog hop.
Just in case you missed it :)
 
2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Oval frame
  A moment to treasure title (cut up)

 
I hope I have inspired you today to get creative and try layering 
your chipboard into your design!
 
Felicity XO 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

great projects, love the use of the frames

Vanessa said...

Love your layouts Felicity, full of colour and warmth, love the clusters behind photos - great job.

Di Garling said...

I just LOOOOOVE it all Felicity. So bright & happy. Cheers Di xo

Jan Rankine said...

Love your work Felicity.

Keren Tamir said...

just fantastic Felicity!! wow I'm always so in awe of your creations!!

lindy Gillespie said...

Both are gorgeous layouts!!! just love the clusters- xoxo