Saturday, May 11, 2013

Eat Dirt! by Resident Guest Designer Em Stafrace.

Hi everyone, 
Its Em here sharing my latest project on yep you guessed it Tige, who really should be renamed Dirt Boy! Not a day goes by where he hasn't had a tasty morsel or two of dirt, sand and well just about anything he shouldn't be eating!
So given this is our life at the mo living with a toddler... I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and have a go at creating a 'Project Life' page. I am loving the project life concept of documenting a full week in one project and with so many of the new 2 Crafty Chipboards being small words and fun icon style designs I thought, why not try it as they would lend themselves nicely to use on a page like this.
Although I haven't used any fancy techniques by simply applying some key chipboards like the larger numbers and word snippets you are creating a graphic and bold design which is also quick and easy yet still very effective and extremely eye catching.
Here is the hybrid page...
 

'Eat Dirt'
Chipboards used include:
Chevron Bits
Assorted Arrows
2013's
Numbers
Star Badges
You -Loopy Word
Family Symbols
Punctuation
...some close ups....
You may remember from my last post that I create a digital version first so thought
 I'd share that here too so you can see it and compare the two ;)
 
 
Digital Credits:
On My Desk Journaling Cards by Paislee Press
iphone App- Instaweather pro by BYSS mobile
Hope I have inspired you to give Project Life a go and if you do don't forget 
all those fab chipboards that can be used in your pages.
 
 
Have fun and if you would like to see more of my work your welcome 
to visit my blog  Just a Girl With Ideas and say hello.
 
Em xo
 
 
Photobucket