Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Guest Designer - Nadia Cannizzo


Hi everyone! Nadia Cannizzo here! I am so excited to be here as a Guest Designer for a couple of months and can't wait to show you the projects I created with the beautiful 2Crafty products I was sent. 

Now here are my April projects.




Here I used ATC Georgian Frames. I painted the chipboard 
thoroughly and then I inked it with pink ink &
  finished it with a coat of glossy accents. 


Here I used Elouisa's Frame and applied the
 same technique as above. 


And lastly here I used Wrought Iron Border, which I left 
almost bare as it matched the colours of the layout.
 I simply dabbed a bit of light charcoal ink on the border in random places. 

And now here is a tag I created for this month. 

Here, I cut off some pieces from Allegra Frame, and used them
 in the background. I painted them pink and covered them
 in a thick layer of Glossy Accents. 

I also used the Thank You card pack for my title. 
I only inked the title with pink ink to give it a matt finish. 

Thanks for letting me share my work with you and if you want 
to see more please see my blog HERE

Bye for now!
Nadia

10 comments:

Di Garling said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Nadia. I love your soft & feminine style. Such fabulous use of those 2 Crafty chippies. Love both of these projects. Cheers Di xo

Margyz Paper Games said...

Love the soft colours on these projects Nadia. They are really beautiful. ox Marg

Vanessa said...

Absolutely stunning Nadia, love the way you use predominately white and then that small splash of colour. Love the chippie pieces you've chosen - perfect for these projects.

Sarah said...

Stunning page nadia! I am in love with your work - so beautiful :)

Jan Rankine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nadia - I just love your soft and beautiful colours.

Keren Tamir said...

These projects are very feminine and soft!! So beautiful.

Nicole Doiron said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I always admire people who can use soft colors so perfectly!

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely heavenly and so soft and beautiful x

Debbi Tehrani said...

Stunning work! So soft, so elegant!

Kim Price said...

Nadia these are simply stunning pieces. You are such an amazing artist and I adore everything you create.