Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Guest Designer Jan Rankine


Hi everyone, Jan here again, thanks for dropping by.
Today I have a "boy page" to share with you.  2 Crafty has such a 
great range of products suitable for such a page.



For my background I glued some 
1" Hexagons
onto the page, then sprayed two different colours of
 Glimmer Mist over the lot. I painted the little 
Word Bubbles
with three different metallic paints applied with sponges 
to get a nice aged metal look.
The Arrows from the 
Assorted Arrows Pack
 have simply been painted with a lick of acrylic paont.  
 I then lightly highlighted the
 hexagons and the arrows with some Viva Inca Gold Paste.


 I love these little Film Strips. I think they can be used in so many 
different ways.  I have simply painted them with acrylic paint 
and highlighted them with Inca Gold Paste.



"Simply The Best"
 Another one of 2 Crafty's great titles - a coat of Gesso and black
paint and I think it looks pretty good. 

Thanks again for stopping by & remember to
visit 2 Crafty on FACEBOOK too.

 Jan xx



Photobucket

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally awesome - I love the colours and all the wee details. Perfect!!!

Vanessa said...

Fantastic page Jan, love the colours, the background - everything. The rustic feel is gorgeous on the chippie. Great job.

Keren Tamir said...

Very cool boy LO!!! Love it!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

This is awesome! I love the finish you used on the hexagons! What a fabulous boy page!

Helen Wallace said...

I just love little boy pages and this has a rustic charm about it that is so appealing :)

Margyz Paper Games said...

A real 'boy' page Jan. Such a cute photo and you've showcased it beautifully. ox Marg

Lynne Forsythe said...

Jan....just love what you did with your picture(s)....SUPER FABBY BOY layout!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love the rustic feel to this one, Jan! Fabulous use of 2crafty chippies & I adore those photos! Gorgeous boys page

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a beautiful page! A perfect boy page!

Di Garling said...

Love love love this Jan, such great use of all those chippies. Fabulous page. Cheers Di xo

lindy Gillespie said...

Love the treatment on the chippie - great boy page!!!