Monday, April 8, 2013

April Guest Designer - Lindy Gillespie

'Coming Into Land' 
  Today I'm going to share with you a layout I created using the
Chicken Wire PanelBirdcageButterflies & Doily.
The word 'coming' was a special request.

 
On the Butterfly I painted gesso to seal the chippie,
then stamped a script stamp in black and added
some Shimmerz over the stamping.
On the word I simply sealed it with gesso
and dabbed on Shimmerz (golden wheat).

 
On the Doily I did the same as above.
  I wiped over with white paint and
dabbed a little shimmerz on with a fine brush.
The Bird was inked in brown ink and added gold
glimmer mist to give it some shine.


With the Chicken Wire panel I simply inked in light brown.


I hope I have inspired you to use some  gorgeous chipboard 
from 2 Crafty.
 
Lindy
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful Lindy!! love the colors!!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous layout Linda, love the used of the Butterfly on top of the other, and the technique you've used.

Di Garling said...

Fab layout Lindy, love the way you have used those chippies & your clustering looks great too. Cheers Di xo

Margyz Paper Games said...

A really gogeous layout, Lindy. Love the colours and the butterfly is fabulous. Beautiful!! ox Marg

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh how lovely! Love the layered butterflies!!