Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Guest Designer
Jan Rankine


Hi everyone - my name is Jan Rankine and I'm so pleased and
 proud to be a Guest Designer for 2 Crafty.  Thank you Vanessa
and Di for inviting me.

I live on the Central Coast of NSW with my daughter and
grandson and a very independent chihuahua.  I also have
two sons and two more grandchildren who live in the city.

I've been scrapping for about 8 years and loving every
minute.  I also design for Green Tara and Di's Scrapbook
Shop at The Entrance and I do some teaching from time
to time.  I don't think I really have a style - I like to try
new techniques and products and I particularly love chipboard
and flowers.



 I've used the brilliant Clock Face Frame on this page, along

 

I've simply painted these pieces black to make a strong impact
on the page.


I painted the word black then applied Glossy Accents randomly
for effect.


The Mini Fob Watches were just perfect to finish off my layout
 and I simply brushed them over lightly with ink.

I hope I have inspired you just a little.
If you would like to see more of my work please pop over
to my blog  - Jan's Creative Space.

Thanks for dropping by.

Until next month
Luv Jan xx
 
Photobucket

12 comments:

Di Garling said...

FANTASTIC boy layout Jan & I love these colours, really packs a punch. Love the way you have used the chippies, actually, I LOVE it all.
Cheers Di xo

Vanessa said...

Love it Jan, fan of the boy pages, love the Clock Frames. Fantastic job.

Marília Lopes said...

Jan love your layout!!!
Beautiful colors and chippies!!

Keren Tamir said...

Amazing LO. Love it!!!

lindy Gillespie said...

Gorgeous Jan love the boy page and adore the fence wire..

Leonie said...

Gorgeous Layout Jan!! The black is very eyecatching. :)

Elena Olinevich said...

Such a funny pic and you scrapped it so well, great job

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous page, Jan...I love the colour combo & chippie pieces you've used. Fabulous work!

Heather Jacob said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeee Jan this is brilliant and so delish .. gorgeous colors xox

Heather Jacob said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeee Jan this is brilliant and so delish .. gorgeous colors xox

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love the colour and you've created such a fun boy layout!

Kim Price said...

Oh Jan these are so gorgeous! Great use of the chips!