Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween by Marilia Lopes




Hello girls, I just want to show you a layout that I have made for Halloween. 
This is a first for me, & I really had so much fun with it. 
The 2 Crafty chippies I have used for this page are wonderful!
This time I have done a male layout, which is rare for me 
as my son does not like being photographed, he is a shy boy.

I painted all the chippies with black acrylic paint and then 
I used some white paint for  the details.
My initial idea was to also put black glitter on them,
 but unfortunately I couldn't find any. 
You see I am from Brazil & I don't always have access 
to lots of products near where I live.






2 Crafty Products Used
Árvore Cemitério (unidade de 3)


Vassoura da bruxa (unidade de 3)


Bruxa Malvada (unidade de 3)


I also made a card, still in the Halloween theme.
 I used a some beautiful papers, 2CRAFTY chipboard 
& some tulle.Too easy.


I have used the word "Happy" from on of the 2 Crafty Mini Word Packs.

2 Crafty Products Used
Pacote de amizade Palavra Mini (unidade de 3)

Halloween Título (unidades de 3)

Now for the mini album, 
I love making minis and my neice turns 15 
next month so I decided to present her 
with this Mini Book.


I painted the chippie with red acrylic paint
 and then applied a texture that here in Brazil 
we call metal "chromium", I think that 
this has  given a nice result.


On  the chippie Butterfly and  Doiley I have  used acrylic matte paint.


And a Card to accompany the Mini Book!


2 Crafty Products Used
Doilies (unidade de 3)
Borboleta ornamentado (unidade de 3)
Ariel's Spray (unit of 3)


 Lastly I would like to show you this is a layout I made
 for a  store competition  here in Brazil.


2 Crafty Product Used
Folha Swirly Flourish (unidades de 3)

Thats it for now girls, hope you enjoy my work & find 
some inspiration.

Remember to pop over & say hello on 
FACEBOOK  too. 

Have a wonderful day.
Until next time.
Hugs Marilia


13 comments:

Di Garling said...

Love all these wonderful creations Marilia. Very inspirational. I especially love the last layout in pink, sooo beautiful. Cheers Di xo

Keren Tamir said...

Wow Marilia loving your projects this month such a variety and so amazing!!

Aline Fonseca said...

Marilia, how gorgeous are they!
My God!
I love them all!

XOXOXXO

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!!!!

Vanessa said...

Great projects this month Marilia, love the Halloween layout, so cute and different. Showases chippie very well. Love the last pink layout as well.

Leonie said...

Lovely creations Marilia! The halloween layout looks like so much fun!

Kelly Foster said...

Each and every one of these is amazing, Marilia!! I love how you use such gorgeous bold colors..just stunning!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Fantastic Halloween projects, Marilia! The colours & chipboard pieces are just perfect. I also love your mini album & gorgeous layout :)

Adriana B said...

fabulous detail, love the spooky layout :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work! Love the bats - so cool!!

Fiona said...

Fabulous Marilia, love, love the Halloween page its awesome!
Fiona
x

Vicky Alberto said...

Gorgeous creativity and LOVE that Halloween layout!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.