Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Special Moment
By Di Garling



Hello 2 Crafty fans. Just a short post today. I thought I would
show you this layout I did for a recent challenge, some of you
 may have already seen it.

These photos were taken only a couple of years ago but
 unfortunately they are not the best quality!! What a shame
we cannot go back in time & re take them!!!
As usual I have used some lovely 2 Crafty chipboard.


In the top & bottom corners of my photos I have used a
Frame Louisa's.
I have simply painted it with a metallic paint & then cut it in half,
& used it to embellish my photos.


Next up  I have used a  French Lace Border  which I have 
simply painted painted white & lightly inked in turquoise.

I have also used some lovely Green Tara flowers & Leaves.


Underneath my flower cluster I have used a  Corine's Swirl
this is such a pretty Flourish.  I just  wiped it over with
some Gesso to prime it, followed by a turquoise
metallic paint & when dry I again randomly wiped a little more
Gesso over it to create a little detail.

Well thats all for me today.
Remember to visit us on FACEBOOK
so that you don't miss anything.

Until next time
Cheers Di  xo 







     























































                                               








                     



7 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

Oh so soooo gorgeous, DI! Loving these colors...amazing page!!

Vanessa said...

Great layout Di, love the way you've tucked the little frames in the corners of the photos. Stunning.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Just love this to bits, Di! :D

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, totally gorgeous, Di! Love the way you have used the frames :)

Gary Rose said...

This is a beautiful layout and that looks even better in the close up photos. Don't worry about the pictures they look good to me. I'm going to fallow your blog and can't wait to see more great layouts.

Vicky Alberto said...

amazing layout of yourself - gorgeous

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful Di. Love that pic of you and the colours are stunning. Great misting and detail too.