Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Fun Times" By Di Garling


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by the blog. Today I would like to show you a layout I did that was published in last months 
"Scrapbooking Memories"  Magazine.
I have used the 2 Crafty 12" x 12" Cog Nested Frames set. These are great. There are seventeen individual cogs in this set, ranging from tiny right up to full page size. I like to use them in multi photo layouts as little frames because you can group them together to accomodate several photos.


I have simply painted these in a Gunmetal colour metallic paint & when dry sponged a little black ink around the edges just to add a touch of grunge.


Next I used another 2 Crafty chippie  Chicken Wire Panel which comes in a 6" x 6" panel. I just cut it into pieces, scrunched  it a little & added it here & there under my photo. Another good idea for this is to use it as a stencil when you are Glimmermisting, then when you have finished just turn it over or paint it. 
I have just left mine raw.

2 Crafty Products Used

Chicken Wire Panel  (units of 3) 
6" x 6" Chicken Wire Panel

Cog Nested Frames (unit of 3)
12" x 12"  Cog Nested Frames

Well that is all from me today. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo








4 comments:

joyce said...

This is fabulous Di! It's a wonderful masculine page and I love what you've done with all the elements and the background treatment.

eleele said...

great idea for framing the pics, love you work with, precious grungy details

Vicky Alberto said...

ohh boylicious! love it!

Keren Tamir said...

This is fabulous and the banner of the blog looks great!!!