Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dance Concert - Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing with you a layout with lots of sparkle. I have used the Elsies Border and a couple of the ATC embellishments, Flourish 1.



The Elsies Border I have trimmed the end off, then I have inked the piece in burgundy versacolour then added clear stickles, then more burgundy ink over the top. 



I have added a very thin coat of crackle paint to the Flourish 1 pieces and then sprayed with glimmermist to give a touch of bling. These pieces are perfect to tuck underneath flowers.  



See you again later in the month!
Fiona
x


 

4 comments:

Di Garling said...

Love it Fiona & such a gorgeous pic to set it off. Cheers Di xo

joyce said...

So very charming.

eleele said...

love your work with the chippies, greatinking color combo. so adorable LO

Vicky Alberto said...

super adorable - gorgeous!