Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An art folder

Hi there, Natalie here .... with my latest 2 Crafty project.

For this project I have used 2 Crafty chipboard to decorate a folder which I have finished using fabric, paints and stamps.  I couldn't find quite what I was looking for in my stash, so I took one of the larger swirly pieces and cut it up!  See - you don't always need to use a piece exactly as it came out of the packet ..... I just chose sections of the large piece that I wanted to use and snipped them off, creating several smaller pieces that were more suitable for what I wanted.




The "2012" is one of the new release products, it comes in a sheet with several in different fonts.  Perfect for putting quick dates on layouts or dating a mini album.

So for the front of my folder I used one of the new little frames, I love these and know I will be using them over and over again.



I just wanted the word "everyday" so again I have taken it from a piece rather than using the product as a whole.  It actually says Everyday Moments, set inside a circle, but as I just wanted the "everyday" I simply snipped off that section.  I have put the other word and the cirlce aside to use on a future project.

Here's my finished folder:




A list of 2 Crafty products I have used:

Tiny Henri's Frames - fr0068
Everyday Moments - wordeveryday
Ruby's Swirls - db0044
Mini Tags - m00363
2012's - m00397

Go create something!
Natalie Wolfe



3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Stunning work Nat, love all the little details, especially the tiny journal frames, one of my favourite pieces at the moment.

Vanessa said...

Stunning work Nat, love all the little details, especially the tiny journal frames, one of my favourite pieces at the moment.

Fiona said...

Absolutely gorgeous Natalie!! The little chipboard frame is perfect.
Fiona
x