Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Just You" by Di Garling

Hello everyone, I hope you are all  having a great Easter weekend. Today I just wanted to show you this layout I did the other day. I have used this gorgeous 2 Crafty "Ariel Spray", "Delicate Butterfly" & "Small Flourish Frame". I have simply painted them  black to compliment my Monochromatic Colour Scheme. These little frames are just great  for journalling in, just the perfect size. As you can see I have popped it in to the side of my lovely Green Tara flower cluster.
I have painted my 2 Crafty "Delicate Butterfly" aqua & when dry I simply dabbed a little Stickles on with my finger to make it stand out amongst my flower cluster. Hope you like this layout & perhaps get a little inspiration . Thanks for stoppin by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo