Friday, April 6, 2012

Faves at 5 - Fiona

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and relaxing Easter weekend! 

Today I have a layout for you using two pieces from the latest release - the gorgeous Doily Border and one of the stunning Delicate Butterflies. This page is about  an interview I did with Lily when she turned 5 back in February to record her favourite things at the time. I plan on doing the interview each year.



The Delicate Butterfly I have inked with several versacolour inks - petal pink, pink, camellia and cardinal, getting lighter as I moved to the ends of the wings. The body was inked in pinecone ink then the whole piece was covered with dimensional magic. 



The Doily Border I kept simple, just inked with distress ink in worn lipstick and then dabbed randomly with versacolour cardinal. 


Happy Easter everyone!
Fiona
x