Friday, April 27, 2012

2Crafty May Release
Here are a few quick pictures of the new designs that will be available from the 1st May (or as soon as I can get them all listed on the website)  The pics aren't great, but a little time poor at the moment.











Must thank my wonderful Design Team for constantly inspiring me and offering me ideas, I have been blessed with some amazing talent over the last 6 years and I can truly say that 2Crafty would not be where it is today without these wonderful people. So huge Thanks girls.

4 comments:

KerrynF said...

WOW!!! is all that will come out of my mouth, these pieces are amazing.
You are such a clever lady!

Di Garling said...

OMG Vanessa, these are all amazing, I just got my DT samples in the post today from you & I am absolutely bowled over. Such a gorgeous range, with so many beautifully delicate pieces. Love love love it all. Thanks so much. Cheers Di xoxo

Bel said...

Vanessa it is sad I am working a 5 day week or stalking the postman would be high on the priority list

Nina said...

WOW, Vanessa, these new designs are FANTASTIC!! you are amazing!