Monday, October 17, 2011

Family love - Kerryn

Hi Scrappers, I have another gorgeous new release 2Crafty chipboard piece to share with you all today and it is seriously the COOLEST tree I have ever seen.

This Funky Family Tree was created by the very clever 2Crafty owner, Vanessa!!! And I just adore it!

Photobucket


For my page, the branches have been covered with Distress crackle - Walnut Stain and the leaves painted with 'Peeled Paint' crackle paint. I have doodled the leaves for a little more detail and inked the frames with Brilliance Ink in red. The frames have been Glossy Accented for a final touch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also added the word Family from the 'Family'word pack It's been inked with pinecone and outlined with a blue glitter gel pen.

Photobucket

And here is my beautiful family

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting the 2Crafty blog :)