Sunday, September 4, 2011

Uh Oh! - Kerryn

Afternoon to all! Hope the Dad's are all having a fabulous day.
Guess I should have done a masculine page for today, oh well maybe next time LOL!

Today I have another page showcasing one of my gorgeous red-headed nieces, yes I have two. How lucky am I!

I have used a few different 2Crafty chipboard pieces to create a cluster on my page. I've grabbed two Leafy Swirls and the smallest Scalloped circle frame and covered them with green ink. Then I have used the medium Spiral Flower from the set and sprayed it with glimmermist.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy the rest of this fabulous day!

2 comments:

Tricia :O) said...

GORGEOUS LAYOUT.. How have you made the pink paper flower?

KerrynF said...

Hi Tricia, thanks for you lovely comment. The pink paper flower has been made by some talented sisters in Tasmania. I think they have used a Tim Holtz rosette die.