Saturday, September 17, 2011

One girl - Kerryn

While you are reading this post, I am away retreating in NSW, thank goodness I could set this up before I left :)

Today I decided to scrap this beautiful photo I took of my sister while she was visiting from Brisbane.
I have used a few different pieces of 2Crafty chipboard, inked them in variers colours to co-ordinate with the papers and each word has been doodled in black pen and then coated with Glossy Accents.

I pulled out a few different words from my 2Crafty stash that I thought would suit the photo. The words 'Sister' and 'Daughter' were taken from the Family word pack and the word 'Mother' removed from the Mother & Daughter title. The word 'Girl' was created using my favourite 2Crafty chipboard alpha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also features a famous quote from Dr Suess, thanks Peta :)

Photobucket

Hope you have been inspired today. Happy Scrapping!