Saturday, September 24, 2011

A laugh is a smile that bursts - Kerryn

Morning Crafters, I am a little late sharing some inspiration with you this week, the price you pay when you get away for a few days.

I have used a few different pieces of 2Crafty chipboard on this page and they are hot of the press! I'm sure they will be loaded to the site soon, so make sure to get your requests in.

The title piece 'A Laugh is a smile that burst' has been covered with black ink, embossed in 'Dot' folder' and then I have coloured the dots using a gel pen. Fininshed off with a generous coat of glossy accents.

Photobucket

The doodle line pieces that I have used to frame the photo, come in a pack of 2, they have been inked with black and then randomly coloured with metallic rubs.

Photobucket

And under the title and at the top and bottom of the page I have used the pack of 2 fancy circle frames, inked with gold and rubbed with green metallic rub.

Photobucket

Two of my gorgeous nieces having a funny moment, love their faces.

Photobucket