Saturday, May 14, 2011

Triumph - Anthea

First of all I want to invite you all along to a class I will be holding for 2Crafty at the next All About Scrapbooks Monthly Crop this coming Saturday May 21st.

In my class we will be doing a double page based using the theme

Family



Cost for the class is $25 for those already paying to do crop day, and for those who would just like to come for the class only the cost will be $30.
Payment or at least a deposit is required to secure your spot.
Price includes class fee, kit and use of inks/paints etc

The class starts at 10
and is held at
 Gymea Baptist Church Conference Facilities
2-4 Tea Gardens Avenue
Kirrawee

For more details or to book into the class please dont hesitate to send Vanessa as email on

I also have a little layout I want to share with you today
I love these photos of my middle boy, it was a few years ago now, but the photos say so much


On this page I have used Lucy's Frame
I covered it with Pinecone ink and cut it up so I could spread it out on the page.

Totally loving that frame too!!

If your interested in coming to my class, dont forget to get in touch with Vanessa!
Id love to see you there!
Anthea