Thursday, May 12, 2011

Classes - Michelle

If you love 2Crafty Chipboard, and enjoy scrapbooking classes, then this post is for you... a sneak peak of one of the layouts for the 2Crafty and Master Class promotion at Scraploot later this month !

In this layout I have used the gorgeous and bright Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" papers, and teamed it with the exotic 2Crafty Birds, some alphas, and some brackets. A fresh, fun, summery layout to warm up these cold Autumn days !

April / May new release exotic bird, which has been inked.
Isn't it just gorgeous ? I love it's big fanned tail and head feathers !


2Crafty Alphabet Dainty, used for the title, and inked.
These are a really good size for titles !


A set of brackets from the 2Crafty Punctuation sheet, again inked.
A perfect accent for journalling !


I am looking forward to spending the day with Vanessa, sharing my work with a few people, and promoting my favourite chipboard company - 2Crafty !

Until next time - Happy Scrapping !