Thursday, April 7, 2011

Home - Anthea

Hi there readers
Are you getting ready for the school holidays?
are you planning on lots of scrapping
or will it be the complete opposite?
I'm hoping to get some in, but with 3 boys at home I know that's a slim chance lol

Anyway I'm here to share with you a layout
it isn't often my partner and I get time out without the kids
being that the closest family is a few hours drive away
and well let be honest its hard to pull a favour that big with friends who have children of their own
well we just don't get out much
let alone a photo of the two of us dressed up
BUT
a recent wedding
baby sitters
and
a camera in hand
and I completed all of the above
=)

So I scrapped it


I love these Scalloped frames, so much so I wanted to use them to frame my photos
So I did something I normally wouldn't do
I cut out my photo in the shape of a circle to fit in my frame
O_o

BUT I love how it was framed!!
I then sanded the edges and popped them on the layout with some foam tape
and I was happy!!

For the chipboard I have just sprayed lots of different colours of glimmer mist, as I did it while it was still wet they all blended in together, I love how it matches the papers on the page perfectly!
To add a little depth to the frames I went around the edges with some pinecone ink.


Its that easy!

Now did you know we are now a regular sponsor of Scrap the Boys?
Well we are!!!
You could be a winner and win yourself some 2Crafty chippies!!
Go and check out this months challenge
enter your page
and you never know!!

Anthea