Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kick - Michelle

Regular readers of my blog or facebook statuses would know that my eldest boy Jacob, is quite an athlete...little brother Caden however, may just give him a run for his money !
I made a scraplift of Jacob's "My Little Champ" page, for Caden so they could both have an exciting, sporty page in their albums.
I also really loved the Crate Paper School Spirit range of papers and accessories LOL !
Hence the layout "KICK", using the very handy and versatile 2Crafty 6 x 6 chipboard word sheets - in this case, the one for footy. I have discovered since, that amongst the many sports and activities covered, there is one specifically for soccer too !



Stay tuned for more Christmas inspiration from the girls over the next few days - not long now !
Until next time - Happy Scrapping !