Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fun in the tub - Kerryn

The past few days have been a little hectic for our family, desperately trying to sort out Harrison's class allocation for next year. So my brain has been somewhat occupied. The page I have to share today was started on Friday with every intention of showing you yesterday, but I developed a bad case of scrappers blog and was struggling to finish it.

Much to my relief, with a few more hours sleep and a fresh look at the page today, I think I have pulled things together. Sorry to crash your party today Michelle xox.

I can't believe how much Harrison has grown until I look at older photos like these and trust me, this boy would still be having huge baths like this one if we didn't put our foot down to conserve water. He is a true water boy!

Decorating the chipboard from 2 Crafty was the easy part of the page. I painted Fun in the tub with white paint and then used chalks to colour and shade the bubbles and letters. I finished the bubbles off with some stickles and allowed the tub to dry and then applied Glossy Accents to the bubbles and title. Very happy with my little tub!

Photobucket

Today I have been adding those little touches to the page I couldn't quite figure out earlier. Even Harrison was impressed, so I think I have done alright.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Photobucket