Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teddy Bear Teddy Bear - Belinda

This 2 Crafty Teddy bear is just too cute.
I started a tradition of taking a photo of Russell the bear and Max every month and I have kept it up. Now the tradition with Flynn has begun and here is my first layout for his album.


These gorgeous Teddy Bears come in 3 sizes.
I have so many photos to 'show off' I decided to jazz up this mini album. I added some Glimmermist to the bear and now the front of a boring album looks like a million dollars.

Don't forget to win some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard leave a comment.

9 comments:

Anne P said...

Oh, that bear is soooooooooooo cute.

Chloe :-) said...

Just love this - the album is sooo cute and so are the little bears :-)

Alicia Barry said...

Very cute bears.

Michelle W said...

What a lovely tradition Belinda ! Gorgeous work too !

Terri said...

Thats one huge Bear!
Terrific idea taking regular photos and making an album

Tammy said...

Such a gorgeous page and mini book Belinda. Love that you are carrying on a tradition with both your boys :)

Emma said...

I love that bear it is so cute. What a great layout.

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Love the bear and Belinda has done a great job on the page. Love that the bear looks like the bear on the page (Russell). Love IT!!!

KerrynF said...

Gorgeous work Belinda!! Love the tradition too, beautiful idea.