Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lucky – Susan

In the layout “Lucky” the photo I used was taken at my sisters wedding and so the  Design Elements where a perfect elegant addition to the page. She was married in the City Park which has a beautiful classic garden design and the Lamp Posts add to recreate that feel on the layout. I simply finished the chipboard with a “sharpie” pen and edged them in white “signo” then included the in my embellishment clusters.IMG_4765  IMG_4763

Until next time – Susan Longman

Lamp Posts / Design Elements

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Love it as the colours are fabulous :)

Emma said...

I love the white outline on the chipboard, the layout is fantastic.

Wendy Smith said...

this is jsut goregous Susan,

So glad you got to use that photo with the lamp posts from 2 Crafty, cos they are perfect!The outlining is fantastic x x x