Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bright Banner – Susan

My first month at 2 Crafty and I have to say I am excited …I received a fabulous array of Chip goodies from Vanessa … which have been really fun to create with. With this layout of, my son, Ashton at Eve’s birthday hitting the Piñata.
For this layout I have used a simple inking treatment in different colour on the chipboard to create the bright coordinating banner…then I have simply used a white Signo gel pen to outline the lines …and how cute is the banner.
IMG_4691 IMG_4694

Until next Time – Susan Longman

4 comments:

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous work Susan !
Looks like a lot of fun with the pinata !
And yes...the banner chippie is just awesome !!!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful page Susan, love the colours!

Anthea said...

great brigt and fun LO Susan! love the use of the banner

Tammy said...

Oh Susan this is such a fun bright page