Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On Cloud 9 - Anthea

I just love these **NEW** Bubble Tree's, aren't they just so mythical looking!! I wanted to do a layout about how lucky I am to have such a Happy and Healthy family, sure we have our moments, but really I am just a very lucky woman!!


What I love about Twinkling H20s is not only that they are quick drying for those of us that are time poor, BUT once you add in some ink you can work with them more and they take on a whole new form.

Here I have covered the tree in white ink, then I pulled out some different toned Twinkling H20s and went to town, the white ink mixes in with the H20s and creates an opaque look, it allows you to bland in the colours and even if you don't colour in every spot with them it still looks good.

Do you have a project featuring some 2 Crafty Chipboard? we would love to see it an even feature it up here on the blog!! leave us a link in the comments section and you never know, you could end up on here =)

Anthea