Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby got Busted - Anthea

I love it when I get some love in the mail, it really puts me in the mood for creating and since I got my hands on the new designs I just cant stop!!
This layout uses new and old designs.


first up we have the Bracket Frames, I love this set, just in case you haven't noticed I love to cluster my embellies and this is a great size for framing my embellishments!! I have also added in some Cutesy Birds and paired them all up with a **NEW** Swirly Heart. All of these pieces have received the same treatment by being covered in ink from a stamping pad. I do love to do this because stamping inks come in a HUGE range of colours and they dry on the chipboard pretty fast, also I can get my pieces to stay nice and bright and that's just the way I like them.
I have also used a cut off from the Star Frame and mixed it up with another Swirly Heart and a **NEW** Bambi.
Anthea