Monday, October 5, 2026

My Beautiful Girl
By Charmane Sharp



Celebrating Maggie’s First Birthday and yes I made her a party hat. Why not?
Everyone deserves to be celebrated. I chose the lovely Flowers of Delight
Collection by Craft O’ Clock.




2Crafty Chipboard used…

Lace Doily Frame x2
Frame Doilies 
10’ Angel Wings
Foliage set 10




The Title was inked with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet for a pop of colour
and spritzed with water for the oxide finish. It stands out by the use of White
items underneath. On the bottom is the right side of the Angel Wings which I
applied Dusty Concord Oxide to and heat dried to then spray Hickory Smoke
Spritz over the top for a glorious shimmer.






For something different due to the special occasion captured I went with a
 double frame idea and I love the end result. Using the Doily Frames to
 highlight my photos I used white embossing powder and cut my photos with
 circle dies. Then laid them on top of 2 Lace Doily Frames which I sprayed
Wilted Violet Spritz over, heat dried and repeated twice more to build up an
aged shimmer look which is hard to see here but is beautiful in real life.




My floral cluster was finished with some pioeces of the Foliage set
matching with the Iced Spruce Oxide. Heat set and then took the
nozzle off the Hickory Smoke Spritz and tapped some over the leaves
for the Oxide effect but with a shimmer.




I did lots of fussy cutting from my papers to build layers and make a
very pretty layout for Maggie celebrating her special first birthday. I 
hope you liked the double frame idea and even though the shimmer is
 hard to show up in photos it really is such a stunning finish.


Until next time...

Charmane x