Tuesday, August 11, 2026

'So Sweet'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some
 scrappy inspiration with you. 

'So Sweet'


 2Crafty products used:


 'Foliage Set 13'
'Foliage Set 15'
'So Sweet Title' 

 
For this layout, I started with a bit of a mixed media background page.
I used some of the 'Foliage Set 13' and 'Foliage Set 15' pieces, 
which I have given a green shimmer finish to.  

 
I used these tucked into my paper layers,
mixing them with some of the
 die-cut elements from my papers. 

 
I also used the 'So Sweet Title',
which I finished with the same green shimmer as the foliage pieces.  

 
I really love how easy these foliage pieces are to use in my layouts,
they add some great texture and are easy to tuck into my papers. 

 
This is one of my favourite photos, with my sweet boy!
I hope that you like what I have created.
 
Until next time!
 
Lisa