Having returned from a recent trip to Koh Samui this is my first layout of the
view over the pool from my hotel balcony. I used a Mintay Art Journal pad
and cut out elements to use on a White background for a bright happy vibe.
2Crafty Chipboard used…
Addy’s Butterflies
Frame Viney Circles
Foliage set 13
Boho Flower set 1
Title- This is my Story
4’ Mandala No. 1
After the usual coat of Gesso I used my new Alcohol Markers that my
eldest son gave me for Mother’s Day to transform the 2Crafty Chipboard.
I found this process so easy to colour with the pens and built up colour for
a watercolour effect. To distinguish the title from the other pieces I applied
some Clear Embossing Powder.
Adding some Foliage to coordinate with the Boho Flower pulled the cluster
together and I love how the Alcohol Markers define all the designs so
beautifully.
The Butterflies add peace and softness to my layout. Alcohol Markers made
getting a vibrant finish on my chipboard pieces so easy. Each one adds to the
vibrancy and happiness evoked in this layout.
After colouring the Mandala I decided to add Clear Embossing Powder
like the title. Cut into two pieces it adds a little pretty detail on top of my
Die cut Doily. The chosen chipboard designs really make this layout sing.
Until next time...
Charmane x





