Monday, September 23, 2024

"Best Holiday Ever"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone, 

It is with great pleasure that I present my second inspiration for this month of September.

A colorful layout with this beautiful photo of a "little cousin" contemplating the sea.
These photos give me joy and leave me unforgettable memories. 


"Best Holiday Ever"



The chipboard used:

- Best Holiday Ever
- Mini Decorative Frame Set 9
- Magnolia Stems
- Heart Bubbles


     

I start by applying a layer of white gesso on each chipboard. 

The chipboards have all been embellished with inks from Lindy’s Gang.
For the chipboard "Magnolia Stems" I use coral shades "Cape Rod Coral" 
and "Kissin Kenickie Coral" which I apply with a brush. 

This flower pattern is divinely beautiful. I raised it slightly so that it overlaps the photo. 


I added a little touch of fantasy by placing this beautiful frame directly on my photo. 
To improve the structure of my layout, I’ve inserted these adorable "Hearts Bubbles". 
They also exist with stars and circles. I love them.


I chose an imposing title and, just like for the frames and bubbles, I opted for a navy blue shade.
I don’t think that little boy had the most wonderful holidays of his life. 
He is still too young to be aware of it, but he will keep a memory.


I hope you liked this layout and inspired you to enhance your beautiful family photos by creating a beautiful decor with chipboards.


Thank you for your visit!