Monday, April 15, 2024

"You & Me"
Layout By Di Garling



Well hi there and hello, thanks so much for stopping by.
Di Garling here with you on the blog today with a 
SIBLING themed layout to share and the
standout chipboard piece I have used is definitely this NEW 
“9” Ampersand” = (&) that sets the scene for my theme.

I painted it with black acrylic paint as I really wanted it to stand out.

2Crafty Chipboard Used….
9” Ampersand = (&)
“You Me & The Sea” - title…I trimmed this title
Lattice Leaves
Triangle Set
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Set


The next chipboard piece I used was the “You Me & the Sea” title.
For my title I simply cut the “The Sea” part of the title off, to make it 
the perfect title for my layout and it also continues with my sibling theme.

I also coloured this piece with black acrylic paint.
 It such a super easy way of making over your chipboard.


I then coloured up in aqua, and scattered some of the little stars from the
“ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars” pack around my layout and also three triangle pieces, from
the “Triangle Set”at the right side of my page. They act as arrows to help draw the eye to 
 the photo. Again I repeated the black colour scheme on these also.


The last chippies I used were some of the little
“Lattice Leaves” which I have poked in underneath
my flower clusters.

All finished.
I hope you liked my layout today.
To see more of my work,