Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Just Adorable
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day. Charmane here with you sharing
a layout I created around this beautiful colour palette. My photo was changed to black
 and white so it would suit accordingly. Sometimes it's the colours of a paper collection
 that are the starting point of my creativity.

 Tahlia was enjoying camping in the bush when I spotted her on a rock taking in the view. 
What a wonderful life she enjoys with our family.


2Crafty Chipboard used...

Frame Elouisa's
Photo Adornment- Breanna's Swirl
Title- Just Adorable
Doily Disc set 1




This Elouisa's frame can be turned to suit your photo. I wanted the flourish attached
to it to be on the top left corner. I gave it a delicate coat of a metallic lilac
 watercolour for a soft reflective finish.




Cutting Breanna's Swirl in two pieces meant I could place it under my flowers to
 reach out from either side drawing your eye across the beautiful details I had
created with my layers. I used the same water colour as the frame so they matched
beautifully.




Tucked under the frame on the right side I added two of the Doily Discs. Laying
on top of the Doily diecuts, giving a pop of colour after being painted with 
Finnabair Frozen Berries. 




My perfect title was sponged with Finnabair White Pearl paint for a textured
look. I love the finish you get when sponging on paint.




Thank you for taking the time to view my layout. I hope you have found some
inspiration to do some scrapbooking of your own with 2Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time...

Charmane x