Friday, March 15, 2024

"Love Your Gorgeous Smile" Embroidery Hoop with Amy Voorthuis

Goodmorning lovely 2Crafty friends, 
I am so happy you are visiting this blog today for this post I made a embroidery hoop. I really enjoy working with all the pretty chipboard pieces by 2Crafty Chipboard. For this hoop I have of course used a photo of Abbey and I wanted to give you all a spring feeling with my hoop. Enjoy my post....

Love Your Gorgeous Smile: 

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Circle Dot Frames
Leafy Shrub Set 2
Arrow Word Set 2
Your Smile is Like Sunshine
Fine Word Set 2
Hand Drawn Flowers




I gave all the chipboard pieces two coats of white gesso and then I altered them in different ways. The title "Your Smile" was coloured with several matte acrylic paints and the word "Gorgeous"  I gave two layers of white embossing powder to make it a little shiny. I also did that with the arrow and the word "Love"



For the dotted circle frame I also altered it with matte acrylic paint & spray paints and when that was dry I added flatback crystals to match my embroidery hoop. The swirls and leaves are treated with some sprays, metallique paints & posca pens in different colours. I finished of my hoop by adding some white spray.

  Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like

 to see more of my work please visit here: Amy's Pretty Papers