Friday, September 15, 2023

"Love This Memory"
Layout By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Di Garling here with you today with another new layout & naturally
 I have used some awesome pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chippies.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Mini Title Sticks Set #5
Oversized Flower Stems Set #1
Mini Branches Set
4" Mandala #2


How beautiful is this NEW "Oversized Flower Stem" that I have 
actually cut into three pieces & tucked it in underneath
my flower cluster on the right. Defintely value for money I say.


The "Oversized Flower Stem"
the "Mini Branches Set" & also the
"4" Mandada #2"
were all treated in the same way. Firstly a coat of gesso followed by some
strategically applied texture paste & finishing them off with a
watercolour wash with some brown paint.
Super easy treatment for chipboard
& I love the patchy effect this creates too.


For my title I used one of the "Mini Title Sticks Set #5". 
I really love these because they take up virtually no room &
there is a really great selection of them to choose from.
This one I simply gave it a light wipe over with some white gesso.
Too easy!!


I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all details, cost, how to order etc,
 pop over to my BLOG.