Thursday, July 20, 2023

"Pure Joy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

So happy to be back for a third time this month to present a new project.

A fall-like layout with these beautiful chipboards "Mushrooms" and "Woodland" 
that I use for the first time. 

"Pure Joy"




The 2Crafty chipboard used :

- Pure Joy
- 6" Circle Revolution Frames
- Field Mushrooms
- Woodland Set
- Circle Tag Set 2

 








I wanted to scrape this picture of my grandson face to face with "Sayka". 
Such a precious moment!

I start by embellishing the circle, the tag and the title, for this I use powder to emboss in light blue.




On the chipboards "Mushrooms" and "Woodland" I used watercolor pencils,
 a first experience for me but I really like the result.
 For small details and contours a black felt.




I colored on the chipboards randomly by diluting with water to not have too smooth effect.   

You must have guessed that it was this beautiful coat that guided me to the choice of colors.





I liked this technique and these chipboards are perfect for that.

As always, I am delighted to have shared with you my creative moments, 
which I hope you enjoyed.