Monday, May 15, 2023

"Sweet Moment"
Mixed Media Layout By Di Garling


Hi there and hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you that I created and 
of course I have used some of our favourite 2Crafty chipboard pieces.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Window Shutter Set #1
"Sweet Moment"-title
"Chicken Wire"- small
"Gears" - small


I always like to use one of the many titles that 2Crafty makes and in this
case I thought this “Sweet Moment” title was perfect for my layout. I have 
also used this  fabulous “Window Shutter Set” to frame my photo.

All the pieces on my layout were given two coats of white acrylic paint. 
For the “Window Shutter Set” after the two coats of white acrylic
I then used a wax paste to give it a slightly weathered wood effect.


I have also use one of the small “Chicken Wire Panels” which was treated in the
same way and then I proceeded to cut it into a few pieces and poked it in here & there
amongst all the layers.


Lastly I have used some of the “Mini Cogs” which were treated in the same way and again
I have tucked them in here and there to add to all the layers. Chipboard is perfect to use for 
layering with because it add texture and interest but doesn’t add too much bulk. 

I hope you like my layout today and maybe take some inspiration from it.

Until next time…..