Friday, April 28, 2023

"Everyday Moments"
Layout By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another layout to share with you that I created
& naturally I have used so me wonderful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard. 💘💘
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Lock & Key Set
Photo Adornment-Wrought Iron
Old Fence
Mini Title Sticks Set #2


So as you can see in the photos I have used a piece of chipboard called
"Photo Adornment-Wrought Iron".
Such a fabulous piece to kind of underline my photo & help draw the eye!!

I have also used the "Old Fence" piece on either side of my photo.
I simple cut this piece in two & placed it either side of my photo.

Both these pieces were given a coat of gesso, then I used my finger to
 very light wipe them over with some texture paste to add a little texture
& then lastly they were given a coat of watered down brown paint.
If the brown  got to heavy I just used a baby wipe to remove some. Tooo easy.


For my title "Everyday Moment" I have used one of the titles Sticks from the
"Mini Title Sticks Set #2" 
& I left it raw as I thought that worked best with this layout.

Lastly I have tucked one of the NEW little padlocks from the
"Lock & Key" set in at the bottom of my photo. I tied some
string around it for an added touch of texture!! Such a cute little piece.
I also left it raw because the engraving on it is sooo pretty that there
really wasn't any need to do anymore to it!!

I hope you like my layout to day.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT and I am
a now taking PRE ORDERS for it.

  For all info etc visit my blog…



 Until next time....