Tuesday, March 28, 2023

"Beauty Within"
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello, thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another layout to share with you & naturally I
have used some awesome pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
6" Wrought Iron Border
Leafy Foliage Set #1
Window Shutter Set #1
Mini Title Sticks #3


Well everyone that knows me knows & my work knows I am crazy about
 the gorgeous "Window Shutters Set". One of my most favourite 2Crafty pieces.

I gave it a couple of coats of white paint, dried it off & then proceeded
 to use some sandpaper and simply sanded some of the white paint off to
achieve this lovely distressed look.


Next up I used one if the "Mini Title Sticks" for my title.
I just inked the edges of this piece just to tie
 it in with the rest of my layout.


Lastly I used two pieces from the "Leafy Shrub Set #1" which I
simply coloured up with some brown ink. I added these to
my flower clustering.
To finish off I added one of the "6" Wrought Iron Borders" along the 
right side of the page to add balance to the page.
I coloured this piece in the same way as I did for the foliage pieces.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT and I am
a now taking PRE ORDERS.
  
For all info etc visit my blog…