Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Always
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, Charmane with you again to share a 
layout I created using the 49 and Market Tranquility Collection.
Beautiful muted tones for my family sunset photo means my 
2Crafty Chipboard shines on the layout due to using embossing
powders. All the chipboard stands out giving glorious detail.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

6' Butterfly Clock Frame
Fine Word set 1
Ariel 6' Spray
Leafy Shrub set 3




I cut the Butterfly piece off the clock and heated Blush embossing
 Powder on it before tucking in the corner of my photo cluster.




Ariel's Spray adds beautiful movement with its swirls and
gorgeous Peach tone.




Love these word sets! I think it has a whimsical feel by floating it
across the top of my photo with a small amount of glue on each end.
Has the same Blush colour as the Clock applied to it.




I used 2 packs of the Shrub set so I had 2 identical pieces to tuck
 into my floral elements. A shade of blue chosen to match the envelope
my photo is coming out of. This means I have duplicates of all the Shrub
pieces for other layouts. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Until next time...

Charmane x