Monday, February 27, 2023

"Nothing Beats a Father's Love" by Amy Voorthuis

 Goodmorning sweet 2Crafty friends, 

I am so excited that you are here with us today as it's my turn to bring you some inspiration. For this occasion I created a layout with a picture of my husband and darling daughter. For this layout I used a older prima marketing collection. 

Nothing Beats a Father's Love: 

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Nothing Beats a Father's Love 
Corner Thick Vine
Snowball Tree 



All the chipboard pieces are treated with a layer of white gesso after that I spraypainted it with several sprays in a light blue color trying to mimic the color of the papers. Then I added some darker blue acrylic paint on every piece randomly. 


On the snowball tree I added some bling as I did throughout my layout after that I used some white spray to finish my work. 


Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like to see more of my work please visit here:

Amy's Pretty Papers

Much love and happy crafting...