Monday, December 12, 2022

Christmas Memories ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Can you believe that Christmas 2022 is just around the corner?!

  With that in mind, today I am sharing a Christmas themed layout, featuring a picture of my precious daughter, taken 10 Christmases ago!



I made use of these lovely chippie pieces:




I used varying shades of green colouring pencil on my title to create this ombre look, then I highlighted the bottom section with some bright white acrylic marker.  After colouring the word 'memories' with a black fineliner, I coloured the rest of the banner in white coloured pencil and added some shading.  Both of these elements have also been given a coating of Glossy Accents.


Again, I used coloured pencils to colour my gorgeous Anika Frame, adding highlights (white acrylic marker) and definition (black fineliner), before sealing it all with Glossy Accents.


I have coloured my tree in, in green and I also adhered a section of velvet textured striped paper to the left hand side portion of the tree - just to make it pop.

I wish you and your family an amazing, restful, happy and love-filled Festive Season!

Much, much love,