Friday, October 21, 2022

"That smile"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

For my second inspiration of this month of October I present a bright and colorful layout. 

For this I chose two photos of my grandniece that I framed 
with the chipboards "Clock Face Discs".


"that smile" 


The Chipboards used:

- ATC Title Sticks Set 3
- 2C Clock Face Discs
- Leafy Shrub Set 1



To start I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

I then applied gold acrylic paint and a layer of pink wax to match my paper. 


Here I glued the disc directly on my paper. 




For this one I raised it with cardboard that gives a little relief to my disposal. 
 



For the third I created a shaker with rigid transparent paper and inserting some trinkets and glitter. 
Totally girly!

I formed a nice bouquet in the center by adding the chipboard "Leafy shrub".






I hope you enjoyed this layout and will help your imagination. 


Thank you and see you soon!