Friday, October 28, 2022

That Smile
Layout By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you &
naturally I have used some great pieces of our favourite 
2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
ATC Title Sticks #3
Tahnya's 6" Border
Doiley Disc Set

So I have used one of the "6" Tahnay's Borders" overlaid on photos
which helps draw the eye to the photos. This is such a lovely piece.

I have heat embossed it in white to make it stand out.


For my title I have used one of the many "ATC Title Sticks"
which I simply wiped a little white gesso over it to kind of give
it a white washed effect, be sure not to clog up the word engraving though!!


I have also use three pieces of the "Doiley Disc Set"
to tuck in under the edges of my clustering. These make
for great layers. 


I started off by giving them two coats of white paint & then
added some navy blue by using some Prima Watercolour Confections.
These are great when you want to add a watercolour effect.

Well thats all for me today.
See you back here in a couple of weeks with more inspiration.


Until next time....