Wednesday, October 19, 2022

"Perfection"
Layout By Di Garling



Well hi there & hello.
Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & naturally
it has some gorgeous pieces of our favourite 2Crafty chipboard!


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Pretty Dandelions
"Perfection" - title
11" Clock Face


All of my chipboard I started out by giving two coats of
white acrylic paint. For the "Perfection" title I have left it plain white so that
it would be stark against everything else & therefore stand out.


For the "Clockface Frame" I wiped it over randomly with
a fairly dry black ink pad to re create the same effect as
on the bricks on bottom of the paper.

 I was really pleased how this turned out.


Lastly for the "Pretty Dandelions" that I have tucked into my
flower clusters, I dabbed on some texture paste for added texture
& then sponged a tiny bit of teal paint. Too easy. 😊

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog...